This Screen Ruler is a great tool that allows you to accurately measure anything on your screen. This is especially useful when measuring graphics, web page browser sizes or whatever. Screen Ruler can display Pixels, Inches, Picas or Centimeters.
Thanks to Cory for letting us know.
It’s now just part of digital life. If your company has a network with a connection to the internet you can be hacked. This happens in different ways and it can happen to you. Just look a few weeks ago in the Calgary Herald March 18th “Computer Virus Spurs Patient Privacy Scare” The Sunridge Medical Clinic staff first noticed performance issues in January. The results of tests revealed a virus double whammy that resulted in records being accessed. Introducing the Certified Ethical Hacker (C.E.H.)* or as Andrew Jackson of Next Digital prefers to call it is “Penetration Tester.” A C.E.H. is a professional certification provided by the international Council of E-Commerce Consultants (EC-Council.)
An ethical hacker is usually employed by an organization who trusts him to attempt to penetrate networks and/or computer systems, using the same methods as a hacker, for the purpose of finding and fixing computer security vulnerabilities.
- Have you noticed a sudden decrease in the efficiencies in your computer?
- Have you noticed a web sites or functions of your computer that aren’t common or can’t be fixed?
To inquire further call Dan -403-686-4357 ext 338 and check out: http://www.eccouncil.org/
As business owners we ask ourselves to wear many hats every day of the week. But how do we do this with any degree of success? Here are three keys to help focus on your priorities:
1) Delegate or ‘outsource’ those tasks that are not your core business competencies. Take bookkeeping for example. Yes you can do it, however, take into respect how many hours it would take you to do it versus a competent professional who does it every day. “My bookkeeper does my quarterly books in 3 hours! This same work would take me about 3 days!”
2) Spend about 70% of your work week on sales and marketing! Yes, you read that correctly! You must keep filling the funnel in order to get new clients or customers. End of story.
3) Educate, educate, educate! Educate yourself, your staff, and your clients every day. We have all heard the saying, ‘education is power’. Never close the books on business. Fill your brain with Knowledge and you will always be continuously improving your bottom line.
Shauna Baty is the President of her own company, The Business Block, which teaches ‘Business Classes for Busy People’. For further information on educating your business, please contact her
friendly staff at: http://www.TheBusinessBlock.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged 10th ave view, communications, competencies, core, delegate, educate, focus, marketing, outsource, shauna baty, stress